90 min consulationE - Services
- Details make all the difference and go a long way toward telling your personal story. From a cowboy hat in a Colorado mountain home to decor elements defining a nautical lifestyle, accessories and styling are the icing on a project. I always encourage clients to never skimp here because these elements are what people will connect to you.
- With your defined aesthetic and room function in mind, I can recommend furnishings, select upholstery & fabrics and accessories to complete your room and ensure the end result is bespoke and beautiful. Color, pattern and materials interplay here to bring life to the mood boards and aesthetic direction originally created as our lead inspiration and north star.
E-DESIGN PROJECTA more comprehensive project approach via email and Zoom – starting at $1,197/room*
- There are 5 simple steps for an E-Design project, which is more in depth in terms of time commitment and deliverables. After you fill out the form below and we schedule our first consultation, we’ll review photos of your space, measurements and photo inspiration you’ve sent. We’ll consult over Zoom and discuss project details. I’ll then create a design plan for you and schedule a follow-up presentation via Zoom. Once you approve project specifics on design elements and furnishing items, I’ll send over a carefully curated shopping list for you to purchase at your own pace so you can enjoy your refreshed space.
- Style guides offer a road map for implementing a project. After a design consultation and questionnaire, I can provide a tool that encompasses the scope of the project. I include mood boards which capture the feeling, the emotion and reflects the aesthetic direction for the project. Additionally, it can include a floor plan, color palette, materials palette and additional elements as required.
- *90 min zoom video consultation
- With expert advice on how to transform your space, I’ll lead us toward an optimal design solution to transform your space.
- *Overall space assessment
- After I receive your input and photos, I’ll begin devising a floor plan arrangement, offer aesthetic design adjustment and identify simple ways for you to activate stagnant areas to enliven the “CHI” energy.
- *Consulting Time
- Select a 90 Minute slot from the website and get a link to join a zoom call where we’ll have one-on-one time together, We’ll work towards solving the identified problem areas so you can begin enjoying your space.
- *Feng Shui Adjustments
- I’ll share a bit of history on Feng Shui before applying some simple principles that you’ll be able to able to continue applying to other areas in your home. You may notice immediate changes in sense of well-being and more gradual changes over time.
- *Shopping List
- Follow-up with decor and accessory elements to detail your space so that you’ll know exactly what to purchase and from where.
- *Follow Up
- With a scheduled follow-up call, we can refine details and address any concerns relating to any purchases or information from our initial consultation.
Full ServicesPrices may vary depending on the scope of work
- *Walk and Talk Consultations
- *Home and Space Assessment
- *Design Style Consultation to Determine Aesthetic Preferences
- *Floor Plan Layout and Elevation for optimal function
- *Light Renovation that may require some general contract work
- *Color Palette selection for harmony and balance
- *Furniture and Accessory recommendations
- *On-site visits and Installation
- *Style Guide preparation for those desiring to implement project themselves
- *Photographing finished project for marketing and publication
Get In Touch
Close Design works closely with clients to bring the home they love to live. To learn more about working with Leslie or to get a quote for your project, contact her today by clicking the button below.